The journey of becoming a writer can be a road that some find hard to carve out for themselves.
So you love to write, tick
You have an idea to write about, tick
You have the energy and passion and you're rearing to go, tick
What now? How do you get your writing career of the ground?
Podcast Show Questions
1.What literary pilgrimages have you gone on?
2. What is the first book that made you cry?
3. What was the first poetry that you read?
4. What is a poet?
5. I also know zari that you are a spoken word poet, tell our audience a bit more about that part of your journey and how you came about to discover this talent.
6. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
7. What are common traps for aspiring writers?
8. Does a big ego help or hurt writers?
9. What would you say you where more of a writer or a poet?
10. Have you ever gotten reader’s or writers block?
11. You've written and published three books,The Greenest Grass Grows In The Valley, Abba And Mine and I Whispered To The Earth which was your recent collections of poetry. Tell could you read us a poem from your recent book and tell us the story behind it and how you came about writing it.
12. Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
11. Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
12. What chapter of your life are you writing now zari in your literary journey? And wast does the future hold for you, any more books in the pipe line?
13. How can people connect with your work where can they find you?
Thank you Omar for taking out the time to be on The Writes Corner, I wish you all the best in the future.
In our latest interview we talk with to best sell authors and got them on the hot seta to share with us how they got their writing careers of the ground.
Our first guest author is Omar Zac Phillips,
Bestselling author, writer, training Phycologist and founder of The Idea Of A Man men's blog.