ADETAYO IDOWU – PR, MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING CONSULTANT FOR ELC ASSOCIATES
With over 15 years invaluable experience gained within the Communications, Public Relations and Marketing arena, including a number of years spent at middle and senior management level, Tayo can offer his clients a wealth of knowledge and support with building and establishing their PR presence.
Founder of, ELC Associates a marketing and public relations company, which he set up in 2000. ELC Associates provides a range of marketing, graphic communications and training services.
BBC Broadcast, Hackney Council, Department of Health, to a few.
Adetayo is a member of the Institute of Sales and Marketing(ISM) and holds LCCI qualifications in Public Relations and Management. He is also a member of various business networks and groups.
- How would you describe public relations to a lay person?
2.. Tell us Tayo. How is PR different from advertising as many of my listeners like myself think they are both the same.
- So what are the benefits of PR and what are the advantages and disadvantages of appointing a PR consultancy company or firm?
- I think a lot of business owners especially a small one don't know the whole process and journey of creating PR for their brand, so Tayo walk us through a typical PR Project you've recently done for a recent or past client.
- How should we as business owners use social media to reach and impress traditional media?
- How would you advise them to deal with a PR crisis or who has recently received bad PR?
- Give us a closer look at ELC Associates What services do you provide? Give us an example so we can better get to know ELC Associates.
- Any tips or nuggets would you suggest any small business owner should do to improve their PR presence online?
- What does 2019 look for the PR Industry any changes we should be forecasting for? Give us three trends you’re seeing right now in your space.
- Any offers etc that you have for our listeners.